FFE Environmental Services Inc. is a multiple disciplined architecture / engineering consulting firm.
From our inception as an engineering firm in support of Department of Energy remediation projects, we have grown to offer comprehensive mechanical, electrical and plumbing engineering design and commissioning services, as well as architectural and planning services.
Our clients have ranged from the Department of Veterans Affairs, Department of Energy, Department of Homeland Security, Department of Defense and GSA.
We are an SDVOSB (Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business) and are proud to support the mission of caring for our nations veterans providing innovative facility design for Department of Veterans Affairs medical centers nationwide as well as supporting VA headquarters with the development of facility design standards and research studies.
Position Description – Mechanical Engineer III
The successful candidate will have a BS Mechanical/Architectural Engineering, 5-10 years’ experience including experience with:
- Advanced design proficiency in Revit
- HVAC systems design
- Preparation and QC of construction drawings
- Preparation of technical specifications
- Perform design calculations and system selection
- Perform field surveys
- Review shop drawings
- Client interface for mechanical discipline
- Supervise design team
- Delegate Resources between projects and tasks
- Coordinate between disciplines
- Experience creating and implementing clash detection methods (Navisworks)
- Experience creating and executing BIM plans, including knowledge of best practices
- Energy modeling a plus
- Healthcare experience a plus
FFE, Inc. offers a balanced benefits package that centers around the following:
- Collaborative team work environment
- Challenging and diverse projects
- Professional growth encouragement and training
- Competitive salary
- Growing company offering tremendous career growth potential
- Work/Life Balance
- Generous paid time off
- 10 paid holidays with flexible usage
- Paid Gym Membership
- “Dress for your Day” dress code
- Comprehensive health benefits to include medical/dental/vision/life/disability
- Fully paid health insurance premium
- Disability Insurance
- Exceptional 401k match
How to Apply
We encourage you to review our list of career openings thoroughly and apply by emailing a copy of your resume to our hiring team at email@example.com with the subject line being the name of the position in which you are applying for.